Thursday, March 6, 2008

LomoXElection ?




















Last few week,I am damn busy with all the assignments.Look at all my toy camera resting on my desk.Sigh..I want to go Lomo since i got money now xD + long time didnt go for photo shooting.So we plan to go Klang for a lomo outing this saturday.But....Today I heard from friends tht maybe 13th May incident might happen again this year after the election..the election day held on this saturday pulak.So how...FUCK.. If the incident happen again,nevermind nevermind.MUSE said that " Dont be afraid......and tonight we can truly said together we invisible"So they cant see us,therefore they cant harm us wahahha!! We are safe Jane and kopi.Let's go ~~


2 comments:

Jane said...

Yeah yeah! lets go! hehe....but then hor...tomoro going melaka for gig then Might stay over 4 1 day woh...so confirm with you tomoro k??

Jane said...

wah babi lomo-ing tak jadi!!! :P